MARK ALLEN'S CALENDAR OF AVAILABLE TRIPS 2012-13
- ICE CLIMBING IN OURAY, COLORADO Nov-March, 2013-2014
- SKI BACKCOUNTRY, COLORADO Dec-March 2013-2014
- SKI HUT TRIPS, SAN JUANS, COLORADO Dec-March 2013-14
- LEVEL I-LEVEL II AVALANCHE COURSES, COLORADO Dec-March 2013-14
- SKI LOFOTEN NORWAY THIS SPRING March 2014
- NEW!!! HAUTE ROUTE SKI HUT TRAVERSE-FRENCH ALPS April 2014
- NORTH CASCADES WASHINGTON June-Sept 2014
RECENT TRIP REPORTS
The Quartze Monzonite rocks and the Joshua tree forests provides a unique escape from your home. There are literally hundreds of crags here like this one located in pristine desert for your climbing enjoyment. ~Photo Mark Allen
TRIP DATES NOVEMBER 1-DECEMBER 1st
WHY JOSHUA TREE?
November is just the tip of the J-Tree prime season.
NUTS AND BOLTS:
ENW can customize your trip to suite your groups climbing style, skills needed, and logistics required to maximize your time here. All you need is a small carry-on or ruck sack in your car with a few basic essentials and the rest is easily provided. Food, camping essentials, shelter, or accommodations can be arranged through my service.
Palm Springs Airport :
1hr : 15min from Park Entrance: $220-300 for a round trip ticket.
ENW can arrange:
*Food*Rentals*Accommodations *Camping Essentials*Camping*Climbing Guide*Group Equipment
Labels: Rock Climbing